Thursday, October 9, 2014

Core'dinations and Lawn Fawn Falll Core Tag Card

Happy Thursday!

I have a fun fall card today.  I got to use all of my faves:  core'dinations cardstock and tags,  stamping and pattern paper!  How fun!



A close up of the texture created by the embossing folder and the sanding of the tag. 


I have a video on how this card came together and I demonstrate the sanding technique.
supplies
Core'dinations cardstock and tag
lawn fawn pattern paper, dies, stamps
spectrum noir markers and pencils
memento ink
jenni bowlin ink

I am entering this card into the Lawnscaping Challenge.
You can go here to see all the details!

Thanks for stopping by today. See you soon. Have a wonderful and crafty day.
mp

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable card, Mary Pat!

Annette Allen said...

cute... cute and cute.. i love this

Mary Jo said...

Super cute card! :)

Samantha Casey said...

Very cute! I love texture and layering! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!

Tracy said...

Your card is so sweet.
Cute image and love the papers and embossing.

Kim Heggins said...

So so sweet! I love it and I am so so happy I have these stamps and dies!! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Adorable!!! Love your cute tag-card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!! / Karin

~Tammy~ said...

This is super adorable!

Becky said...

So cute!!

Christy said...

Aw, this is just so darling! Love all that texture. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Cindy deRosier said...

That fox is the cutest thing ever.

Tanya Ham said...

Finally getting to catch up on all the blog friends that I've missed! This is adorable!! I love the embossing on this, and that fox is super cute!! :)

Madeline said...

So pretty! Love the embossed background...and of course the fox!

Post a Comment