Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday Core'dinations Celebrate Layout

Happy Tuesday!
I know it has been a long time since I stopped by to say hello.  We were on vacation with very limited internet and I also have not been creative lately!  I am still purging my supplies but things are getting back to normal.  I am working on my DT work for July and I should be back to posting regularly!  I have been itching to play with some challenges and start cardmaking and scrappping again!!!  Summer is just always so hard for me - always so much to do!

Anyhooooo!  I created this layout using the Core'dinations Tim Holtz cardstock.  I love the impressions subway art becuase it makes creating a layout so easy.  I used some photos of my boys playing with sparklers!  The were having so much fun!
For my layout I used some Graphic 45 pattern paper along with the awesome Digi Cut File from Some Odd Girl as my title!  To top it off I cut some stars and embossed then and added some wood veneer stars and called it a day!

I made a video on how I made this layout.
supplies
Cardstock- Core'dinations
cut file- Some odd Girl
paper- graphic 45
lawn fawn star dies
cuttlebug embossing folder
wood veneer studio calico
sand it
dust buddy!

I will be back on Thursday with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

16 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Beautiful as always!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic layout, Mary Pat, as always, love all the texture!

Katie said...

I hope you had a great vacation!

This is a great layout. I love the background paper + the stars. And the photos are so fun!

Tammy said...

Adorable! Love that celebrate font and the photos in a row. Super cute! :)

Tanya Ham said...

Very nice! LOVE that background! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Mary Pat I just love the embossed background it looks so cool!

Anonymous said...

What a great layout!! I love the Core'dinations paper, you used it so well!! :) Evie

Cindy deRosier said...

I LOVE this layout. LOVE.

Annette Allen said...

what a fun layout.. i love that background and the added stars are perfect..

Leslie Germain said...

Fantastic layout!! LOVE that background paper!!

Unknown said...

Great layout - love the different textures of the stars together! I'm currently trying to find what patriotic stuff I "need" for our daughter's first 4th! You've definitely inspired me!

Tracy said...

This is such a great layout.
I didn't know that coronations had 12x12 paper where the embossing was a full paper, so cool.

Becky said...

Love this layout! That cardstock is so awesome!!

Mary Jo said...

Very cool page!!

~Tammy~ said...

What a GORGEOUS patriotic layout! Fab!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous layout Mary Pat! Your stars are so perfect with your sweet photos!

Post a Comment