Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday Moxxie

Happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend?  I did but just not long enough.  I have 5 more work days and then I will be on Spring Break!  Oh yeah!  I can't wait!  So I can do this week. Right???

Today I have a card to share that is from Moxxie.  The Easter-rific collection is just so bright and pretty.  For my card I layered the pattern paper and used one of the stickers as my sentiment.  I then broke into my stash and pulled out some coordinating Prima flowers.  Remember when the cool little bottles of Prima came out about 7 years ago?  Well, I bought a bottle and I still have that bottle completely full. LOL!!  I just don't use flowers on anyhting.  So, it was fun to break them out here!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

14 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so pretty and so perfect for spring, Mary Pat!

Anonymous said...

Fab card, Mary Pat, love the bright colors! :)

Jingle said...

Very cute!

Dictionary said...

Great card, so bright and cheery. I know what you mean about those flowers, I finally had to give some to my bff and donate a few, I still have tons left.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh I like this. What a happy, colourful card.

Sharla said...

I love the fun, bright colors and love the different colors of chevrons all on one paper! Very fun! My weekend is NEVER long enough! I had a 3-dayer and am struggling today, but Mondays and I tend to not get along anyway, even though I'm tryin real hard to be positive, I'm lacking energy and am super tired.....I hope you have some great plans for spring break, even if those plans include staying home and crafting!! :D

Annette Allen said...

SO CUTE.. LOVING all the spring colors..

Katie said...

Yay for the last week before break!!!

Love the card - the stitching on it is really cool! Perfect for celebrating spring break :)

Unknown said...

what a fun cheery card!

~Tammy~ said...

Such a pretty sentiment! A very colorful and positively happy card!

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty. Great colors!

Tanya Ham said...

Oh how pretty and bright! :) This would be a great use of scraps! :)

Mary Jo said...

Oh my goodness, I had tons of those flowers! :)
Such a lovely, bright card!

Tracy said...

Very pretty and colourful card.

Post a Comment