Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday Some Odd Girl Community Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday,

Have you stopped by the Some Odd Girl Community?  It is a really fun place to hang out, talk to friends, and see tons of inspiration!  Well, this week there is a really fun sketch going on.  Here is a look at the sketch:
Here is a look at my project.


For my project I used Pumpkin Kody!.  I just love this little guy! I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers and used some scraps from the Bella Blvd Too Cute to Spook collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new layout.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

10 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love that pumpkin paper as a backdrop to the image, Mary Pat. Spook-tacular card! :)

angie gutshall said...

Very cute!

Katie said...

What a handsomely done Halloween card!

Leslie Germain said...

Cute Halloween card.

Annette Allen said...

such a cutie..

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I heart Halloween too!

Becky said...

What a great card! They really do have some awesome images. I wish I could figure out the whole digi thing... I'm probably making it harder than it seems, huh. Lol

Tanya Ham said...

CUTE!! Thought I recognized that paper, LOL! :)

Tracy said...

Cute card :)
great use of the sketch :)

Katie said...

Great take on the sketch! And great coloring!

Post a Comment