Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday Project Life and Imaginisce

Happy Thursday and Happy Halloween!

I have mentioned before that I love Project Life but I do not use it in the normal way.  I use it to incorporate more photos in my kids layouts.  So I did this with Imaginisce.  Here is a look
This recaps the entire Halloween season in our house!  Sorry for the glare I am not that talented to photograph it without it! LOL!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back on Sunday because Core'dinations is Having a SUPER FUN FILLED HARD CORE CROP all weekend and my day to host a challenge is on Sunday.  I hope you will join me becuase I have a fun filled challenge and an AWESOME prize- can you say Chocolate????    See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!
mp

12 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I like PL for the same reason you do, Mary Pat! Love how this turned out. Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute page!

Becky said...

Halloween is when I started using the divided page protectors! I just had SO many photos! This looks great!!

Sue Althouse said...

So nice! I use my divided page protectors in much the same way.

Mary Jo said...

Super cute! And darling photo of the two of them walking together :)
That is what I like PL style for, too.
Just adding more photos in my albums.
Happy Halloween!

Margie Higuchi said...

Super PL page! So cute!! Happy Halloween :)

Tanya Ham said...

Cute! Love those little stickers! :)

Connie Mercer said...

great pages!!

Annette Allen said...

adorable.. your layouts are always amazing..

msmith434343 said...

Cutie cute! I'm loving PL now, too. Love that "spooky" word!

Katie said...

I love how you used Project Life for this page! It looks awesome, and I really like the "spooky", ghost and monster embellishments!

Tracy said...

This is a fun way to use those pocket pages.

Post a Comment