Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday WCM Day with Core'dinations

Happy Saturday,


Today is World Card Making Day 2013!  Today over at Core'dinations we are having so much fun.  The theme for all of our cards is Travel-- for the world part.  I wanted to make  a fun card for a friend of mine who is going on a little trip.  I used my Silhouette to cut out the shaped part of the card along with the sun, clouds, and airplane.  I then made the sky in the ombre look and I used the tearing technique using the awesome Core Cardstock. 
Here is a video on how to create this look.
Supplies
Everything is Core'dinations.

Be sure to stop by the Core Blog to see all the AMAZING inspiration my teammate have created.  There may even be some prizes involved!!  I don't know about you but I LOVE prizes! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with another card and sketch from Moxxie!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

9 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Wow! Love the shaped card, Mary Pat! Your torn ombre work is fabulous!

Margie Higuchi said...

Absolutely LOVE this card!!! You did a fabulous job <3

Jennifer Grace said...

Ooh, awesome! I love the shape of the card, and the ombre effect sky is brilliant! x

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Cute card! Clever background. Finally got myself a Cameo, love it!
Lisa

Erica said...

Very cool! Lots of fun little details.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome card!

Tracy said...

This is such a great card.
I like this fun shape and how you used the paper tearing for the sky :)

Leslie Germain said...

I love your card. Great colors - just adorable.

Katie said...

I love the bon voyage card! The colors are great, and I really like the shape!

Post a Comment