Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Core'dinations Happy Boy

Happy Monday,
How was your weekend?  Ours was pretty nice.  Saturday ran errands and such and then Sunday just had a quiet day at home with the family.  I just love those!!  I was able to craft just a little so that was nice.

Core'dinations has some of the most awesome tags and I have a layout that features them along with my Michael.  I first started with a Core piece of cardstock and then began stamping and misting on it.  I love Core because it handles all the different mediums just perfectly.  I then made a banner with all my tags.  I first embossed them and then sanded them lightly.  I then added some Lily Bee paper and some awesome Elle's Studio tags.  For my title I had some LYB and Jilliebean stickers.  I really broke into my stash and pulled out some goodies for this layout!
cardstock and tags- core
paper- lily bee
elle's studio
mist- heidi swapp
stamps- studio calico and american crafts
 wood- studio calico
flair- a flair for buttons

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I have an all new week in store!  I will see you tomorrow.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

17 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Love how you used all those tags!

Bonjourscrap said...

Great use of tags ! Love the not-so-boyish colors.

D's Paper Studio said...

Awww! This is so cute. The tags really set it off, but those photos add the final punch. Too Cute!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awesome use of the tags, Mary Pat!

Kimberly Kett said...

I LOVE what you've done with those tags! GREAT layout!!

Anonymous said...

Such a darling layout, you created great texture with those tags!

Jingle said...

The tags look awesome! Great layout!

Dictionary said...

What a cute little boy. Love the tag work.

Angela said...

Super cute. Love the layered tags.

Becky said...

He's adorable! That pic on IG of him was too cute!! Love the tags as a banner here!

Lynn said...

I love your design and all the tags! Such a fun layout!!

Mary Jo said...

This is just such a fun page!
And the tags are great!!

Tanya Ham said...

LOVE all those tags! Great job!

Tracy said...

Such sweet photos of your little guy.
Great layout, I like the tags as a banner..so fun :)

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable layout. Love how you used the tags. Sorry I haven't visited in a while. Life has been crazy. Hope to be by to see your wonderful creations more often as things slow down.

Connie Mercer said...

love the tag border!!!

Ava Gavloski said...

wonderful layout marypat

Post a Comment