Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday Some Odd Girl Digi Release Teacup Bunny

Happy Wednesday,

Today I have another wonderful project for you featuring the newly released Teacup Bunny.  Isn't that just the cutest little bunny you have ever seen?  I instantly fell in love with this little guy!

For today's project I made my card base by layering a chevron cut out from my silhouette and layered it on the card base.  Next I paper pieced my tea cup with some Jillibean Soup paper.  I then colored my little bunny with my spectrum noir markers.  Finally I added some colored pearls and then added some yummy twine from The Stringery.
This new release is available now.  You can go HERE to see this little cutie!

supplies
paper- jillibean soup
cardstock- neenah solar white
markers- spectrum noir
digi stamp- some odd girl
clear stamp- some odd girl
pearls- hobby lobby

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

20 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

this is just too cute...what a sweet little bunny in the prettiest tea cup. Very clever use of a digital stamp...so sweet.

JessicaK said...

Oh what an adorable little bunny, and love the teeny pearl blings on the chevrons - cute! TFS!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my goodness, this is super adorable! Who doesn't love to get a card with a bunny in a tea cup! I would! Especially one as cute as this!

Anonymous said...

So cute! The texture of the card is very eye-catching.

Jingle said...

Oh, my! A bunny in a tea cup! That is just TOO adorable!

Annette Allen said...

awwwww how cute... i love it..

Pam W Merwin said...

What a sweet bunny and love your pp on the tea cup!

Katherine said...

How cute is that bunny - a beautiful card.

Faye said...

Cute! I love the embossing and the pretty colours Mary Pat. X

RiNNE said...

Love the background! So sweet and cute!

Patter Cross said...

Oh that is just precious! Love the twine too!

Crystal Schneider said...

Oh what a sweet little bunny.

Fleursbydesign said...

He is so cute, love the background too:)

Janet's Joy said...

Love the bunnys little buck teeth!!

Staci said...

So cute! I love it!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! That bunny is just too too cute, as is your card!

Amy said...

This is SOOOO super cute and great for spring!!

Tracy said...

Your card is so cute.
That bunny in the teacup IS the cutest I have seen :)

Connie Mercer said...

Missed this one!! Love the cup and bunny. really darling!!

Post a Comment