Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Love and Peace

Happy Monday!
First I want to say thanks to everyone for all the well wishes on my LASIK surgery.  I have to say it was THE best thing I have ever done.  I am seeing great and back to everyday normal activities.  I still can't exercise yet but I expect to get the all clear this Friday when I have my one week check up!  If you are on the fense about LASIK -- Go for it!!

Well, this is my VERY last layout from 2011 Christmas.  I am finally done!!  It seems like I have been working on 2011 for about 6 months!  LOL!  This is a layout that I did when we went for a holiday brunch and the boys were sitting so nice together, but unfortunately it wasn't a great photo.  For this layout I used some of my Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker paper.  Love shopping in my stash.  I then added a fun flair button!
supplies
paper- nikki sivils
bling- doodlebug
flair- flair for buttons
silhouette- title and arrows

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new layout!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

15 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

adorable LO mary pat!! love the banner sticker!! so cute!!

Izzy Anderson said...

Aw, your boys are adorable. This turned out so cute. Love that title font. How wonderful that you are all caught up. Ahem, I still need to finish my 2011 December Daily....

So happy your Lasik went well!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So glad you're going well, Mary Pat! Love this sweet photo of the boys (and such a sweet page too). I love the little cluster with the candy cane and flair.

Danielle said...

So sweet!

Becky said...

I'm so glad you're feeling great after your surgery!! Adorable layout and congrats on being done with Christmas 2012 ;)

Kelly Roberts said...

cute lo! i like the stitching marks around the edge. also, congrats on you new eyes! that must feel great to see without glasses. cheers!

Katie said...

I'm so glad to hear that your surgery went well! I've been wanting to do it too, but I think it will have to wait until after the wedding :)

Your layout is great. I love the paper with the lights along the top. So cute!

Mr Tumness Crafting said...

Glad you are better, the layout is great :)

Staci said...

Great LO! I was thinking about Lasik today! I am having issues with my glasses which I've worn since I was 8. I can actually read better with my glasses off! I can't read certain print with my contacts on.

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute layout, glad your surgery went well :)

Tracy said...

This is such a festive layout.
I think you did excellent for completing your Christmas layouts for 2011, I think I have about 10 yrs to catch up on, lol.
Love the flair as well :)

gale said...

That is such a cute layout! I have even more than 10 yrs to catch up on. I should probably get started. lol

~Tammy~ said...

Glad your surgery went A-ok! Such a darling layout!

Annette Allen said...

awesome..so glad your surgery went well ... that is cool... your layout is adorable...

Janet's Joy said...

Very cute page and I'm so glad that your surgery went well!!

Post a Comment