Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday SS You Rock

Hey Everyone!

Today is an exciting day for me.  I have my first blog post over at the Stamping Shack.  This is a new digi stamp company and this month starts all the fun!! This is going to be a great place if you love to color, stamp,  make cards, enter challenges, win free digi stamps and just have fun!  I know I am really having a ball and I just started!  The images are so very cute and adorable.  You have to check them out!  I think you are going to love them.

So today I have a sneak peek for you of my first card.  If  you want to see the entire card and image head on over to the Stamping Shack ( go HERE).  I would love it if you stopped on over and said hello to me and signed up to follow the blog.  I also have a card sketch on the blog today for a special treat.  I hope you like it!!  Go HERE
Supplies
paper- imaginisce
digi stamp- the stamping shack
markers- spectrum noir
button-  basic grey
twine- The stringery

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a  new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

17 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Cute sneak peek!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Adorable sneak! You do boy cards so well!

Heidi said...

I love that cassette tape. I'm off to check out what the rest looks like.

Dawn Gross said...

Cant wait to see the whole card!

Janet's Joy said...

Congrats Mary Pat! Cute sneak.

Annette Allen said...

woohoo..I am off to check it out...

Unknown said...

Such a great peek, can't wait to see more!

Madeline said...

Oooo...I love the sneak!

Connie Mercer said...

I can tell it is gonna be good!!!

Mary Jo said...

Visited you over there :)

Katie said...

I'm heading over there now!

Katherine said...

Got to go and have a look now - love that little cassette :)

Tammy said...

I had to click over because I'm a sucker for cute boy stuff. Great card! Love the colors and he's an adorable rocker! Congrats on the new team! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic card Mary Pat, that cassette tape is such a great accent. Cauute!

Christina said...

Heading over to check it out!

Tracy said...

This is such a fun boys card.
I love the little cassette tape embellishment :)
Great colouring as always :)

Izzy Anderson said...

Off to check it out! Great sneak. Congrats on the new gig!!

Post a Comment