Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday Sparks Challenge 11/17

Happy Saturday,

I am poppin' in today to take part on the awesome challenge over at the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge site!  I have really been having a fun time playing along and this challenge was awesome!!  It is a sketch challenge.  For all the details please go HERE !
Here is my take on the sketch- I used some of the October Afternoon papers and paired them up with the adorable Paper Smooches stamps.  I just love this little snowman and I loved the bird so I got them together!  I then stamped my sentiment using one of the holiday stamps!!  To finish it off  I used some of the awesome burlap twine from The Stringery
supplies
paper- october afternoon
stamps- paper smooches
ink- momento and hero arts
markers-spectrum noir
twine- the stringery

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Monday with some new projects!  Enjoy your weekend!  Have a crafty one!
mp

15 comments:

gale said...

I love this! That egg shaped snowman is adorable! I have yet to get going on my christmas cards. ugh. I'm not in the mood.

Kim Ryden said...

Such a cute card! I am SO looking forward to joining you in January on the Practical Scrappers DT!

Jennifer Grace said...

Love it! the snowman and bird are so cute! x

SandeeNC said...

That's a cute, fun, cheerful card! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

June said...

That's so cute! I like your combination of patterns!

Staci said...

The egg snowman is too cute! TFS.

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous mix of colours & papers Mary - FAB card :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Yes so so cute Mary Pat!

~Tammy~ said...

This is pretty darn cute!!!! Love the papers!!!

Jingle said...

This is super cute!

Lisa Arana said...

heehee, adore the little cardinal on the snowman! thanks so much for joining us this week for the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.

Tracy said...

Awww your card is so sweet. That snowman and the birdie is just adorable.

laura said...

Such a cute card. Love the snowman and bird.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOOO cute! Great papers and I LOVE the little birdie on the snowman! LOVE! FAB take on this sketch:) THANKS so much for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!! Hope you join in the fun this week!!! <3

Katie said...

Aw this is just too cute!!!

Post a Comment