Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Imaginisce Tag

Happy Friday!

Well, are you ready to shop?  I actually went to Michael's yesterday when they opened,  I was in HEAVEN and bought several WE R Memory Keepers albums at 50% off.  I love these albums and they were all gone within 2 minutes.  I bought 2 and am sooo happy!  I don't think I am really heading out though today.  I really want to scrap!

The Christmas season is now on and I have a TON of Christmas projects to share.  I made most of them this past summer.  Here is a little gift tag that I made using the awesome Imaginisce Christmas Cheer collection.  I made this for Cord Scrapbook Studio.

supplies
stamps- paper- sticker- Imaginisce
ribbon- michael's

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  See you next week!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

8 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable little tag...

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Sounds like you got lucky & got a good deal! I love those albums too!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute mary pat!!

Tracy said...

My SIL just informed me of some great deals I had missed last week. I was polite and thanked her for not bringing me along with her, lol.
Glad you got some deals though.
Cute tag. I worked on some Christmas cards tonight.

Annette Allen said...

what a cute tag...

gale said...

Cute tag! I really like those patterned papers. I rarely make tags anymore-no one seems to notice them on packages.

Dawn Gross said...

Love it!

Margie Higuchi said...

Such a cute tag, Mary Pat! I haven't been shopping...yet. Might need a list first - lol!! Sounds like you had a great start on your shopping ;0)

Post a Comment