Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday Inch Worm

Happy Thursday!

As I have mentioned Jack is just loving his teacher this year and I thought it would be fun to make a bunch of school related note cards to send to his teacher.   This is one I made using a Some Odd Girl digi stamp. I love this little inch worm.  I paired up the image with some scraps I had left over from the School is Cool collection from Imaginisce.  I loved this line.  It came out a couple of years ago.  I have saved every little scrap so that i can continue to use it.  I used some of the light blue and white twine from The Stringery and then stamped my sentiment using a Paper Smooches stamp. 
supplies
cardstock- neenah solar white, bazzill
paper- imaginisce
stamp digi- some odd girl
stamp- paper smooches
twine- the twinery

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will have my final card of the week tomorrow and then next week i get back into some fun layouts that I have been working on.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

21 comments:

gale said...

What a cute worm! He looks very smart with his big head. lol

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This put a big smile on my face this early morning! Adorable card, Mary Pat and so sweet of you to create these cards to keep in touch with Jack's teacher!

Heidi said...

That little worm is so cute! Jack's teacher is going to love it!

Margareta Carlsson said...

That card is adorable!!

Izzy Anderson said...

Mary Pat, that image is darling and I love how you colored it. Super cute card and what a sweet idea too. Jack's teacher is going to be so pleased!

Tammy said...

Super cute! Love the twine. :)

Jingle said...

Cute! Cute!

Mary Jo said...

Cute! And a great idea :)
As a teacher I would have loved special cards like this one :)

Pam W Merwin said...

Now, he is such a cutie! Love the colors :)

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice love it,

Erica said...

He's cute!!

Annette Allen said...

how cute...love that you colored him with fun colors...

Katie said...

This little inch worm is adorable!

Angela said...

Cute card, fun colors!

Becky said...

So adorable, love that image, and it looks like it was so fun to color too!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!! I love the bookworm :-)

Connie Mercer said...

super cute card Mary Pat!!!

laura said...

Cute little card. I am on scrappy burnout. but I took today off and cleaned my scrappy space up a bit and played on the computer. Feeling better.

scrappymo! said...

Cute card...Jack's teacher is going to love these.

Tracy said...

This is such a cute card.
So nice of you to make your son's teachers cards for them :)

Barbara said...

That's such a cute card!

Post a Comment