Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WOYWW-3/14

Happy Wednesday!

How is your week going so far.  Here it couldn't be better.  I am LOVING the Spring weather.  Yesterday was sunny and 73 degrees.  For me this is PERFECT!  I picked up the boys from school, changed their clothes, and we headed outside.  We stayed out till dinner time and it was wonderful.  After the boys eat and had their baths, I was able to get about 20 minutes in my craft room and I finished a card that I had started.  I am working with 2 new lines from Nikki Sivils for my guest Design Team spot in May.  Oh, I have to tell you the new lines are AWESOME!  I am working with Messages right now and I am LOVIN' it!  I can't wait to show you everything but it won't be until May.  I should have some sneak peeks coming soon!  I also started to work on my Project Life for Week 10.

Today I am hooking up with Julia over at the Stamping Ground for a look at what is on my desk.  For me my desk is boring again (at least to me).  I have my Project Life on my desk.  I have the clementine kit.   I am really enjoying the Project Life process.  The one thing that I love about it is that I can keep it very simple (using just the kit itself with little or no embellishments) or make it totally embellished with stamps, die cuts, etc.  This week because of time I used the  kit as is.  I don't have a lot of time this week so it is clean and simple and that is ok with me. 

Oh and you may want to pop on over to Practical Scrappers today if you need a little inspiration because they have a fun post about using basic shapes on your layouts and cards. I have a layout using circles.  Stop on by.  There are so many talented ladies over there!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back with something new!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day. 
-mp

22 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Isn't this weather wonderful?! My boys started tennis season and are loving the warm weather. Can't wait to see your Nikki stuff!

scrappymo! said...

We had snow, hail and rain today...where oh where did our spring run away too? You lucky girl!

Your day sounds lovely. So nice to have treasured time with family in that beautiful weather.

Connie Mercer said...

so cool~don't you love being busy:):):)!!!!

Peggy Cain said...

Have a fun WOYWW. Love Nikki's stuff

Jingle said...

I may have to consider doing PL next year...I haven't scrapbooked in ages!

Mary Jo said...

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying PL. It's nice to know that it can be done without feeling overwhelmed :)

Looking forward to your GDT projects :)

Tanya Ham said...

This Spring weather is the best! :) And I love how organized your workspace is! :)

ScrappnBee said...

Great WOYWW desk pic! Thanks for the peek at your space! Thanks for visiting my space! Have a great Wednesday! -Amanda #39

May said...

Love your desk, super busy!! Have a fun week, Hugs May x x x

Danielle said...

Love how neat your desk is! I like how you have your project life organized.

Sue Althouse said...

Wow, your Project Life looks so well organized! Thanks for the peek.

Unknown said...

Woohoo, glad for the weather you've had, time with the boys and playin in your scrap room! Glad to see your desk is pretty neat and tidy...I try to make a mess, sometimes I do, most of the time I clean up right after so never remember to take a photo!!

Katie said...

You are so organized! My desk is a disaster of epic proportions right now!

Its so nice that you were able to go outside and then get into your craft room. I am loving this weather too! Tonight we are supposed to have a picnic dinner...if the weather stays nice!

Becky said...

Your desk looks a lot like mine right now :) Those are some of the same reasons I love Project Life too. It can be as easy or as in depth as you want or need it to be.

SandeeNC said...

I am loving this weather too, screen door is open and I am in shorts! 20 minutes for scrapping? and all you did was finish up one card with all that time?? lol waving hi from the warm and sunny hills of North Carolina :)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

The weather seems to be perfect everywhere... just beautiful spring weather. Things are looking quite together on your desk. I like that your kits let you be simple or go crazy as the mood strikes. That's always nice.

Tracy said...

Your desk looks pretty neat to me ;)
I enjoy looking at everyone's project life kits.
I really like that box with all the journal blocks.

Maria said...

Tienes tu espacio muy organizado, que bonito! Yo estoy tratado de dejar mi lugar súper prolijo, pero el clima aquí en California ha estado hermoso y solo dan ganas de estar fuera de la casa.
Te envío un gran cariño,

Maria B.

CraftygasheadZo said...

Your weather sounds wonderful, grey, damp foggy day here today! Take care, it's now Thursday, but I'm still snooping the WOYWW desks of the world! Zo xx 33

kay said...

your project life looks good,have a great week,x

Julia Dunnit said...

Trying not to be too jealous about your wonderful weather! I love the clean and simple look you've adopted for this week, it's fab...but not quite as fab as that box of ready pieces..be still my heart!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

I thought that I joined your blog last week, but guess not until now. That box on your desk looks pretty inviting to dive in to!

Post a Comment