Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday Card-Halloween Part 2

Hey there,
How is you week going?  Mine is pretty jammed packed.  This week we have 3 consecutive days of meetings after school.  Today we have late afternoon and night conferences.  I  won't get home tonight till close to 8:00 pm.  I will get to see Jack but I won't get to see Michael at all today and then tomorrow I have a meeting after school so I will be really late in picking up the boys.  I hate it when this happens.  I miss them already!!!

No crafting on my part this week so far.  So glad that I got such a head start on my cards last January at one of my Friday night crops.  All I did was work on Halloween Cards.  Everyone thought I was crazy but now I am so happy and I don't have any pressure to get them done!  Here is this week's card.


Sorry the picture is a touch cooked.

Supplies
paper- echo park
sticker-echo park
bats- hero arts stamps
sentiment- hero arts stamps
ink- hero arts

I hope everyone has a great day.  I will be back on Friday with a new layout.  See you then!
-mp

15 comments:

Arlene said...

Great card, love the simplicity of it! :)

Pam said...

How cute! Whew! I'm ready for a nap after reading your post. Hang in there! :-)

Dena said...

Cute! I love EP!!!

Aloha,
Dena
http://missdjones.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

Hope this week flies by for you :) Love those little houses and the colors are fantastic!

Danielle said...

Another cute card!

Pamela said...

Great card! :)

Christina said...

Your week sounds exhausting! Hope it goes quickly for you!
Love your card!

Annette Allen said...

Spooky cool...

Blessed Ladybug said...

very simple nice card.. thanks for sharing...

Mary Jo said...

Such great halloween cards you have been sharing!
Hope your week goes by simply and smoothly!

Connie Mercer said...

Super cute mary pat!!

Katie said...

I love this card! I hope this week ends quickly, and you can enjoy your (hopefully long) weekend!

Amy said...

Love the card! Hope conferences went well! I had them until 6 PM last night! I can't imagine having meetings 3 afternoons in a row!!

Tammy said...

Great card! I love the repetition in different colors! I'm happy the week is half over - I really need the weekend to get here faster! :)

Tracy said...

Your are always so prepared Mary Pat :)
As for not seeing your little one, I would be sad too :(

Post a Comment