Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Paper Trey Ink October Blog Hop

Hi Everyone,
Hope you all are having a great day today!  It is supposed to be sunny and 71 degrees out today!  I am so excited.  Going to take the kids outside and play!

Over at Paper Trey Ink they are having their montly blog hop.  This month I just knew I had to play along because I just love fall so much and the inspiration photo was out of this world!  The one main rule is that you have to have at least one item from Paper Trey Ink.

Here is the inspiration.  Isn't that photo just yummy?  I love it!


Here is my take.
Supplies
paper-jillibean soup, crate paper
die cut- paper trey ink
stamps- hero arts
ink- tim holtz, hero arts
twine- paper trey ink
pencils- prismacolors
misc.- sewing machine, gamsol

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I truly appreciate all your kind comments! YOu all really make my day!  I will be back tomorrow with another Halloween Card!
See you all then!
-mp

22 comments:

Tammy said...

That's fab! I love the pieced background - great way to use up the scraps. That is a great inspiration photo too. Will have to go check out PTI! Have a good Tuesday!

Katie said...

I love the pumpkins, they are so cute! And the background is wonderful!

Sue Althouse said...

Love the inspiration photo and your fun card!

Becky said...

What a fun fall card!!! I love the papers and your stitching looks awesome!

Jingle said...

Your card is super cute!

Katherine said...

Beautiful card and thank you for your lovely comments on my blog - I've signed up to follow you :)

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute! :) Love those pumpkins!

Pamela said...

Oh I do love that inspiration photo! And great card! :)

Danielle said...

Great card! Now, I have to go check it out because that photo is beautiful.

Kendall said...

I love it!! Great inspiration and you pulled it off fabulously with that card! I just love the colors!!

slicksister said...

The colors are wonderful. Great interpretation!

Unknown said...

I like the brown in the background, nice take on the challenge.

Joyce said...

Very nice. I like how you have used so many different papers.

Marlena M. said...

Lovely rustic card! ;)

Cammie said...

You've captured the richness of fall with this card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Elena said...

great take on the photo - love the stitching, and the 2 cute pumpkins :)

Amy said...

I love this.....the colors are beautiful!

Tracy said...

Your card is lovely. I like the pumpkins and that you popped them up.
Love that inspiration photo, I want those pin cushions :)

Anonymous said...

This pulled together perfectly, wonderful jon as always!

Linda Suarez said...

Great card!

Arlene said...

Such a fun card! Great take on the photo inspiration. :)

babar said...

The use of multi color background give awesome look to card..
custom credit cards
hotel key card

Post a Comment