Friday, October 21, 2011

The October Imaginisce Challenge

Hey Everyone,

Happy Friday! I am so excited that today is Friday because my hubby comes home late tonight.  He has been away on a business trip and I can't wait!!!  The boys have really been missing him but they won't see him till Saturday morning.

Anyone have any fun plans?  We have a light schedule for once.  Jack's swim class has a week off and he only has his football game in the afternoon and then on Sunday no football because the Bengals have the week off.  Soooo-- I want to go see Disney on Ice.  I don't know if I will be able to get anyone to come with--who knows or I could just hang out and relax.  We shall see.

Well you know it is the end of the month when I enter my monthly Imaginisce challenge.  You know I love these.  A couple of months ago I started my "Building a Volcano" layouts. (click HERE to see part one).  Well I need to finish up part 2 and I thought this month's sketch was perfect for it!

The sketch






My take

I tell you all 3 guys had the best time with this summer project.  It was the best find at Michael's!  I will totally look again for some of these science kits!

supplies
Everything is Imaginisce except for the October Afternoon mini alphabet stickers
tools- quickutz, martha steward circle maker

I hope everone has  a great friday and weekend!  Thanks so much for stopping by and I will be back on Monday with a new project!
-mp

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layout, looks like a fun project. Have a great weekend, we've got a busy one with a wedding to go to. Becky x

Becky said...

What a great sketch and I LOVE yore take on it, awesome job! Sounds like a great weekend ahead, I know you'll be glad to have your husband home and it be just the four of you :)

Jingle said...

What a great sketch! Your layout is fabulous!!!

Danielle said...

What a wonderful take on the sketch. Your layout is great!

Sue Althouse said...

Cute! I remember those science project days, fun times. We don't have much going on this weekend, just the way I like it!

Johanna said...

Really nice!!! Love the circles! :)

Diane Payne said...

That looks like a fun sketch! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout!

Connie Mercer said...

sweet sketch~

Christina said...

How fun-that line is perfect for your volcano building-so cute!
Hoping to have a low key weekend around here too!
Have a good one!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great layout that paper looks perfect for it.

CRH said...

Great Layout and nice sketch...

Katherine said...

I'm still marvelling at the volcano it looks great - beautiful LO, love the volcano embellishment too :)

Maria said...

Me gusta mucho lo que has hecho!
Veo que no has recogido el award de mi blog, es para ti!
Cariños,
Maria

Tammy said...

Love the sketch and your layout! That volcano looks fun! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Katie said...

I love your take on the sketch!

Tracy said...

What a fun layout,and looks like a fun project.
I seriously love to see your take on these layouts. I guess I have no imagination as I would stick to the layout and use the hearts, lol.

Court said...

Great job Mary Pat!

Linda Beeson said...

That is such a neat sketch and what fun photos. Cute project, cute layout

Unknown said...

This is just lovely! Wonderful project!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Love your take on the sketch Mary Pat! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Imaginisce!!!

Marielle said...

so cute !!

Erin Bassett said...

Nice layout! I remember making volcanoes...so fun!!

Post a Comment