Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Monthly Scrap Class

Happy Tuesday,

Did you all have a great Monday yesterday?  I did and it was awesome!  I finally got to go down to my scrap room.  The boys were so excited to play downstairs in their playroom after school  We had been so busy and we were playing outside that we hadn't been down in close to a week.  I have a couple of kits from the store that I am working on.  So it was so fun to just to play!

I also did a little bit of organizing.  Like I said yesterday I do not scrap choronologically.  So therefore I sometimes forget about certain pictures that were taken months-maybe even a year ago.  So I went through all my photos (I keep them organized in a folder for each month), and I made a master list of all the photos that I would still like to scrap.  Tonight I am going to add to the list with pictures on my cell phone that need to be printed and scrapped. My question to you is if you scrap out of order -how do you remember all the photos that need to be scrapped?

On Saturday I have my monthly scrap class.  Saturday I will feature 3 layouts using the Echo Park Apothecary Emporium line.  This is a really great line.  I really liked working with it.  The class is for the frugal scrapper for only $15.  If you can I hope to see you at Simply Scrapbooks

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday.  I will be back tomorrow with my third installment of my Halloween cards.  I hope to see you all then.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
-mp

8 comments:

Becky said...

Mary Pat these layouts look AWESOME! I'm loving this line, but I still have last years line (and the year before, yikes) to use up before I'm allowing myself to buy new :) I scrap chronologically and I just upload all my photos at once and print them all off at once, every so often. Does that make sense? Thanks for the reminder, I need to do that right about now.

Jingle said...

This looks like it will be a great class! I love this line!!!

Just Jaime said...

I don't scrap in order either. I have a photo organizer and so I figure out what needs to be scrapped that way.

Great layouts!! I stumbled this!

Sue Althouse said...

What fun double page layouts - looks like a great class!

Ursula Schneider said...

these are really great Mary Pat! I don't know that I could do this but you do it beautifully

Aimee Kidd said...

These are some fabulous 2 pagers!!!

Katie said...

I love these layouts!

I scrap chronologically, except sometimes, when I fall behind, I'll want to jump forward. So, I take the pictures, sort them into what pages they will go on, then slide them into the page protector where I'd put the layout in my book, so I can go out and scrap them later. That way, everything stays in order, and I can still jump ahead if I want to!

~Tammy~ said...

What awesome layouts! I so need to start scrapping! I have no idea why I can create cards all day, but layouts throw me for a loop!

Post a Comment