Friday, October 7, 2011

A Layout on Friday!

Happy Friday!  I am soooo happy that the weekend is here!  This has just been a killer week, and it looks like we have a busy weekend as well.  I think though it is going to be fun.  We are having  awesome weather right now and I want to take advantage of every minute of it!!  Saturday I have my Doodlebug class in the morning.  I then am going to kit for next week's sketch class, pick paper for the December sketch class and my Doodlebug Christmas card class.  Lots going on!  Hubby will be taking the boys to Jack's swimming class, and then the entire family will go to Jack's first flag football game of the season.  I can't wait.  Sunday we are going to go to the Halloween fest at King's Island ( an amusement park).  The have all kind of fun things for the kids to do in the park.  I can't wait.  Plus it will be our last chance to ride the rides.  Love that!  I also have a couple of hours working on work for the store's blog and facebook page.  We are going to be having a contest and I have to get things set up.   So unfortunately not much crafting going on again, but you know me, I like a break now and then so this is actually good for me.

3 Bugs in a Rug came out with a late summer line. I made a couple of projects for my DT work at the store.  These are some of my favorite photos from our trip to Florida this summer.  Jack had no idea that I was taking these photos and I just love it when that happens.

This layout is a very clean and simple one.  I love the clean lines -- no clutter here. 
Supplies
cardstock-bazzill
paper- 3 Bugs in a Rug
die cuts- 3 Bugs in a Rug
title- Silhouette
brads- bazzill

Do you have any fun fall activities this weekend?  I hope you have a great one!  I will see you all back here on Monday.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
-mp

17 comments:

Dena said...

Love how you caught him in action! Love pics like those!

Aloha,
Dena
http://missdjones.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout, love the lines and the title. Becky x

Jingle said...

This is a great page! Those photos are wonderful!

Danielle said...

Cute layout! Love the clean lines.

Arlene said...

Love the clean look of the this layout...beautiful!

Pamela said...

Even though I'm a clutter girl, I love this! :)

Blessed Ladybug said...

love it nice and simple and clean.. thanks fro sharing...i bet he had a great time...

Just Jaime said...

Love the clean lines too, and I love love love the title work!

Anonymous said...

Boy howdy you are one busy woman!

Becky said...

Glad your week is winding down and even though you have a busy weekend, sounds like it will be FUN! Love the pics in the layout today and the clean lines!

Maria said...

This is a really great page!
Hugs,
Maria

Amy said...

Glad the crazy week has come to a close! The amusement park sounds super fun! Love the layout! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sue Althouse said...

Cute layout! Hope you have a great class and this is a perfect weekend for King's Island!

Katie said...

I love the layout! I hope you have a fun weekend, you so deserve it after your crazy week! :)

Aimee Kidd said...

Sweet pics and sweet layout!

Looking forward to working with you over at B&B!!

Tracy said...

Perfect layout for these photos.
Which are stunning by the way.
Enjoy your weekend. It is our Thanksgiving weekend up here in Canada, so I will be preparing for that :)

Ursula Schneider said...

Fun layout.

We get to go to a gender reveal party for my friends baby! Exciting!

Post a Comment