Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Monday

Hello and Happy Monday to Everyone,

How was your weekend? Mine was wonderful! Friday I had my crop and as I suspected I worked on store stuff all night, but I was ok with that because I could work with my little cherubs interrupting me. heheheheh On Saturday I had my sketch class and had a ball and then Jack and I started to decorate the house for Halloween. I will post pictures when we are all done. I had so much fun crafting with him! Then hubby and I had a date night! Oh it was so much fun! Sunday we hung out in the morning and then hubby and Jack went to the Bengals game and Michael and I hung out. We had an awesome time. I got so much stuff done--paying bills, making dinner, reading etc. I loved every minute! I feel recharged for this upcoming week!

I am up today over at Burlap and Buttercups with my monthly sketch and layout!  I had so much fun creating with this awesome kit. 
The sketch
Here is my take on the sketch


supplies
October kit from Burlap and Buttercups
(Bella Blvd, Crate Paper, Jillibean Soup, Little Yellow Bicycle)

Please stop on over at Burlap and Buttercups to check out all the other totally awesome work from the Design Team.  They really rocked the sketch!  You don't need to have the kit to play along with the sketch.  Please try and link it up on the B & B blog post.  I would love to see some of you play along --there is a really great prize.

Thanks so muc for stopping by today!   I will see you all back here tomorrow! 
-mp

15 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Great take on the challenge! Such a cute page!!
Wonderful job :)

Connie Mercer said...

Adaorable layout!!!

Dena said...

Cute sketch! I may just have to try my hand at it.

Aloha,
Dena
http://missdjones.blogspot.com/

Steph said...

Cute layout! Love the background paper.

Danielle said...

Very cute-love the little fall button.

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice thanks for sharing....

Johanna said...

Nice sketch! I'll have to give it a try some time soon :)

Annette Allen said...

aww I love it... I think this page is one of my favorites...it is just so sweet..

Katie said...

What a great page! I love that cute little owl!

It sounds like you had such a great weekend!

~Tammy~ said...

Fabulous layout!

Ursula Schneider said...

cute layout!

Becky said...

Loving that paper! So glad you had a relaxing weekend too!

Tracy said...

That sketch is awesome!!!
When I start making layouts again I am so going to try this sketch.
Your layout is adorable.

Sue Althouse said...

Love those papers and your woodgrain background!

DistinctiveLMNts said...

I love your layouts, I can do this sketch. Thanks

Post a Comment