Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Halloween Card Wednesday Part 4

Happy Wednesday.

I am so happy this week is moving along!  I really want the weekend. hehehehehe

Have you been able to create and be craftly this week.  I have been so lucky that it has been rainy each day and the boys and I have gone downstairs.  I have been working hard on a couple of card challenges and loving playing with all the fall paper and embellishments.  I think fall is my most favorite to scrap.  I just love everything! 

My third installment of my Halloween Cards.  Again I used my scraps left over from my paper pack from Echo Park.  Jack has asked me if he can have this one to give to his teacher so of course I said yes!  I just love it that he is getting into it this year!



I hope everyone has a fantastic day!  Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow with a card challenge for Card Cupids.  See you all then!
-mp

12 comments:

Katie said...

What a cute card - I love the sentiment! I can't wait for this weekend, although there will be no crafting :( AJ's friends are sleeping in my living room/scrapbook room, so my "desk" (aka folding card table) had to be put away!

Danielle said...

Cute card and love that you used scraps to make it!

Jingle said...

Very cute card! I love it!

Becky said...

Love this! What great paper! I secretly love it when it is too cold or rainy to play outside and we head to the basement! :)

Blessed Ladybug said...

love it... i'm still making treat or treat bags...

Mary Jo said...

Adorable! :)

Kendall said...

So cute!! I really like those stars on the bottom right hand!

cardsister said...

Super cute! You are such a talent!

Anonymous said...

Great card made even better since it's made from scraps!

Just Jaime said...

Love the sentiment!

Tammy said...

Well, I guess there is something good about a rainy afternoon then! :) I am so glad the weekend is just a little closer too! Adorable card. I love the bat paper.

Tracy said...

What a fun card, love the bright colours.
I love rainy day's where you get to stay in doors and create :)

Post a Comment