Friday, October 28, 2011

Final Hallowen Friday!

Happy Friday!
Are you glad it is the weekend?  Oh I am so glad!!  Saturday we are booked every minute with the boys.  Jack seems to be mister social- but it will be fun.  Sunday time to relax all day long.  I plan on not leaving the house!! I am so excited!  I hope to have fun in my craft room and play!

Well this is my last Halloween Card for 2011.  Jack could pick from my stash a card for his teacher and then one for grandma and one for nanny.  It was so cute.  I love it when he enjoys my crafting.  Michael get to pick his out too.  


Everything but the buttons are echo park.  The buttons are paper trey ink.

Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back on Monday.  Stay safe and sound!
-mp

16 comments:

Becky said...

I love this one!! That paper is my favorite! Hope you have a great weekend, your Sunday sounds wonderful! :)

Jingle said...

I love this one! So cute! Great card!

Johanna said...

Really nice card, I really like it :)

Annette Allen said...

great paper... Love this card..

Tanya Ham said...

Love it! That chevron paper really adds a nice touch!

Erin Bassett said...

Nice card!

Christina said...

Cute card! Have a great weekend!

slicksister said...

Gotta love scraps! Cute card.

Katie said...

I love this card, the papers are great! That is so sweet that the boys pick out their cards from your stash! Have a wonderful weekend (yay for Friday!)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful week end, enjoyed all your Halloween cards!

Tammy said...

Awesome card. If this is the last Halloween card Friday that means Halloween is almost here. This month just flew by! Wow. Sounds like a great weekend ahead, a bit social, a bit relaxing at home. Just about perfect! Have a great weekend.

Just Jaime said...

How cute of your boys to pick out cards!

Maria said...

I love it! super cute!
Hugs,
Maria

Jennifer Davis said...

Fun card!!

Tracy said...

Another super cute Halloween card :)
Enjoy your creative time this weekend :)

~Tammy~ said...

Love these great papers! A perfect trendy Halloween card!

Post a Comment