Monday, October 3, 2011

Doodlebug Card Class

Happy Monday,

So how was your weekend?  Ours was great!  Saturday I got all my work done for the week for Simply Scrapbooks facebook and blog page.  I was able to make a cute card for World Card Making Day.  I was able to put up a fun sketch on the Burlap and Buttercups blog--check it out HERE  Stop on over there and play along with us!

Then on Sunday "the guys" went to the Bengals game and my mom came over and we did some shopping in the morning.  We went to Target.  I am obsessed with closet hangers right now.  I feel like Joan Crawford "NO Wire Coat Hangers!!!!!!!!!!!"  Sorry if you are under a certain age where you have NO idea what I am referring to but I am obsessed.  I want all the hangers to be the same. So I have been slowly replacing all of them for our closet.  I also went to Kohl's.  A new Kohl's just open literally across the street from me.  I am in LOVE.  At our old house we had one close but at our new house I had to drive a 1/2 hour.  With my savers pass--I spent $600 regularly but then with the discounts and everything it came to $230--Oh Yeah!!! I am the queen of bargain shopping!!!! 

The rest of the day I spent relaxing, playing with Michael, cooking, and a touch of crafting!  I can't ask for anything better!!

This Saturday I am teaching my Halloween Doodlebug Card Class.  I am pretty excited.  I really love these cards! I think they are sooo cute!



I hope everyone has a fantastic day today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
-mp

23 comments:

Danielle said...

Those cards are adorable! I wish i was close enough to take this class. I have a few godchildren who would love getting these in the mail.

Margie Higuchi said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE, Mary Pat!!
Lovin' the googly eyes too! LOL!!
Happy Monday!

Jingle said...

ACK! These are so stinking cute!!!

Just Jaime said...

Love all the cards!

Steph said...

Cute cards!

Mary Jo said...

Adorable cards!! :)
I keep saying I need to check out KOHL's more often. I don't have one super close, but we do have one within a 1/2 hour.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Cute cards, hope the class goes well. Becky x

Becky said...

Sounds like a great weekend!!! We had a Khols open up by us too and I feel like I'm constantly shopping there :)
Love, love, love your cards today! So fun!!! Wish I lived in Ohio... :)

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annette Allen said...

love these cards... sounds like you had a great weekend... awesome..

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love all your cards! your weekend sound so much fun!

Maria said...

Those cards are super cute Mary Pat!
Hugs,

Maria

Katie said...

I love the cards!

That is an awesome deal at Kohl's! I just love when you can get so many discounts!!

Kelly Roberts said...

congrats on the class you will be teaching. i know you will do a great job. also very cute cards. i like the variety.

Ursula Schneider said...

Such a fun collection of cards

Liz Michaud said...

Love your cards!! So fun :)

Amy said...

Wow! Those are super cute cards! I love the eyes on the pumpkins...so cute!

Tammy said...

The doodlebug cards are so cute! Love them all. I treated myself to a little Kohl's shopping spree recently too. I love that place! :)

Sue Althouse said...

Those cards are super cute!

Tracy said...

Those cards are all so adorable.
Thay are so bright and fun. Love the monsters

I am a crazy hanger lady as well.
I have wooden hangers in all the closets. The girls used to have their own colours, but now that they are older, they have wooden ones as well, lol.

Arlene said...

Love these cards, they are so cute!

Hedgehog Reader said...

These cards are SO adorable!

I love "cute" Hallowe'en things, so these are right up my alley.

Since I don't live close enough to attend your class, I might just have to scraplift from these darling photos! :o)

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh these are so adorable!

I am so going to be boo'd for this comment, but I still use wire hangers because they are thin and my closet is small, so they work best for my small space. I can fit more clothes with them.

Thanks for inspiring!

Post a Comment