Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another Odd Challenge

Hey There,

Can you believe that I have not been in my craft room in over a week.  I really haven't felt the urge to create, but when I was reading the blogs I came across this Some Odd Girl challenge and it was just what I need to get my mojo back up and running. 

The challenge was to create a birthday tag, and this is what I came up with:
supplies
cardstock-kraft
paper-echo park
die cut-paper trey ink
stamp-paper trey ink
ink-jenni bowlin, memento
buttons-paper trey ink
twine-the twinery
markers-copics

I hope everyone has a wonderful day today!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will see you next time!
-mp

14 comments:

Maria said...

Me gusta mucho esa estampa, tengo que comprarla!!! muy bonito como combinaste los papeles, te ha quedado precioso!
Saludos

hilde janbroers said...

great tag!! that stamp is cute!

Unknown said...

Really cute tag, Mary Pat! Yes, I do know how you feel...my creativity is at an all-time low. Plus dr. appts. etc. have kept me busy! But for no creative juices you sure turned out a great tag!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute tag~nice work!!!

Jingle said...

This is SOOO CUTE!! Your paper choices are perfect! I felt a bit uninspired lately, too, but last night I went to Mike's to buy some black glitter for a project I have to do and all of the sudden I was wicked ready to create again! Sometimes a simple little burst of something new and exciting is all I need!

Becky said...

Super cute tag!!! Love it!

Sue Althouse said...

Such a cute little tag! I need to be better about just getting to my craft room, even for just a short time, otherwise I lost the mojo, too.

Anonymous said...

Really great tag!

Katie said...

What a cute tag!

ScrappnBee said...

Super cute image! Love it! great birthday tag! Glad that it sparked that Mojo! Thanks for sharing! -Amanda

Erin Bassett said...

Super cute tag!

Tracy said...

Such a cute tag. That image is adorable.
Fun colours you chose.

Annette Allen said...

This tag is so adorable. I love the coloring and how cute is that stamp. Love it...

Dena said...

Love the bright colors on this! Cute!

Aloha,
Dena

missdjones.blogspot.com

Post a Comment