Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Day

Hello,
The week is marching on.  The weather has been unusually cooler this week plus it has been rainy.  I have been getting tons of crafting done! I love it.  I know I won't get much in this weekend because it is going to be perfect weather and we are planning to be outside the entire time!  Jack has a playdate over at our house and then we will go to Kings Island.  Too much fun! Plus I have my monthly class to teach on Saturday @ 1:30.

Today's layout is the last layout for my monthly class at Simply Scrapbooks.  It is My Day.  All the pictures were taken on Mother's Day.


This layout showcases all the people who mean the most ot me.  I love my family!

Supplies
cardstock-core'dinations
paper-basic grey
stamps-ali edwards
ink-tim holtz
title-silhouette

I hope everyone has a great day and I will be back with a new layout.  Thanks for stopping by!
mp

9 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful, clean layout! Great pictures too :) I know everyone one in your class will love making this!

Tammy said...

Great 2-pager! And awesome photos. Have fun teaching your class. :)

Just Jaime said...

I love getting lots of crafty stuff done. Great two pager!

Jingle said...

Super cute layout and super cute pictures of YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great layout! I love how you incorporated all of the photos!

hilde janbroers said...

great layout!!! love it!

Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, Mary Pat! Great page and I love the colors :)

I also wanted to LYK that I saw your name over at Jennifer McGuire's blog, didn't want you to miss out: http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2011/06/winners-and-more-giveaways.html

Congrats!! xo

Staci said...

Beautifully done LO! Love the 2 pager!

Tracy said...

Such a lovely layout. So special.
Enjoy your weekend :)

Post a Comment