Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Cutie

Hey everyone,

I was so excited to get to play with the Little Yellow Bicycle  Babysaurus line.  When Amy put the kit together she called me and told me that I would go crazy over it.  I had so much fun playing with the embelllishments.  When we get a kit from the store we have to use all of it on the layouts --soo  there are a touch more embellishments than I like but I like it!

These are spring pictures of Michael.  I thing the pictures turned out so cute.  He just has a cute smile and a funny personality and the pictures do him justice.




I hope everyone has a fantastic day today! I will be back tomorrow with my Wednesday Card.  See you then!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Your boys are so so cute! They are so photogenic you don't need anything to enhance their pictures at all- but this layout is adorable.Cute paper and I love the banner title!

Mary Jo said...

Such a cutie!!
I love that frame around his middle picture :)
Signed up to follow you today.

Becky said...

This is absolutely adorable! Funny that she knows you so well and that you would love the kit :)

Steph said...

So cute! great pictures of your little one.

Just Jaime said...

Love the mix of pp!

Jingle said...

Cute page!!

Handmade Hannah said...

I really like your use of frames and the photos are just adorable :)

Sharla said...

Very cute pictures and the colors compliment them very well. I love the frame, is it a stamp??? Great job Mary Pat, and thanks for the comment on my blog, you are always so sweet to visit! :)

Hedgehog Reader said...

What darling pictures of your adorable boy - and the layout is the perfect backdrop to display them on. I've had my eye on that line for a while at our LSS - and now I *must* buy it to use after seeing yours! Your layout turned out so so SO cute! Beautiful work! :o)

Vanessa said...

I love that paper. It looks so good.

ScrappnBee said...

LOve your layout! the little banner and the frame look great! Love the way that you flipped the orange and the graphic papers! Great job!

my4blessings said...

This is darling! Great use of these papers.

Amy said...

OH what a cute layout! The banner is adorable! You have a red head? So cute!!! Those spring pics are adorable!!

Tracy said...

Your layout is adorable.
Love that middle photo, he has a little mischievous look in his eyes, teehee.

Linda Beeson said...

What fun papers for a boy layout and is he a CUTIE!!!

Post a Comment