Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Friday-Bag Topper

Hello and Happy Friday!

First let me say, I want to thank all of you for coming by each day and looking at my work and taking the time to write such kind comments, but I feel that right now I need to take a break from scrapping and spend less time on the computer and more time with my family.  I am going to be selling a lot of my supplies----

Wait-----April Fool's--hehehehhehehhe

me--quit scrapping--quit blogging--selling my supplies----no way-- April Fool's Day Everyone!

I am so glad it is the weekend.  What is everyone doing this weekend?  So far we don't have any plans.  I just want to relax.  I wish the weather was going to be nice.  I would love to plant some pansies in the front of the house but still way too chilly for that.  I just need spring and some regular sunshine. 

Jack's tooth is hanging in there.  The one tightened up a bit but the other one is still wiggly.  I wish it would just come out so that he can eat and everything as normal.  He loves telling everyone about his big accident on the playground.  He is too much.

You know me--I am not normally a paper project kind of girl.  I love to make cards and scrapbook but I am not really into projects; however, I say this and I knew I needed to  make these.  My friend's son is having a little party and I volunteered to help make the little gift bags for the couple of kids that were coming to the party.  I used the jillibean soup spotted owl to make these along with my Silhouette.  I think they just turned out so cute.  I just put bubble gum in them when I took the picture.  She will be able to put in her little goodies once I drop them off at her house. 

I tell you I am still on my card making kick.  I am loving that I can get a quick one in while the kids are playing.  I guess I just needed a bit of a change.  For the first time I know have a surplus of cards.  I am going to give my mom a nice little pack of them for helping us out this week.  She loves to send little cards to her girlfriends that have become snow birds in Florida. 

I hope everyone has a fantastic day.  I will be back on Monday with a new layout.  (It seems like forever since I have had a layout on.)  Hope everyone has a great weekend! Try to rest and relax and of course scrap!  See ya then and thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

smdluxe said...

lol!! You got me with that one! Great post and project!

Murphy's Law said...

very cute. i wasn't fooled. lmao....

Becky said...

You had me for a minute there! These bag toppers are ADORABLE!!!! So cute! No big plans for us this weekend, hoping to get caught up with Abie's layouts :) Hope you have a great weekend!

Steph said...

Very cute bag toppers. Perfect for party bags.

Christina said...

Love the bag toppers! That owl is adorable!

Tammy said...

Whew! I knew it couldn't be true..... Ha! Love the bag toppers. Very cute idea. I wish my nephews lived closer so I could do fun things like that for their parties. Hope you have a great weekend. I have faith that the sun will make an appearance soon! :)

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com

ScrappnBee said...

and a Happy April 1st to you too! I have discovered cards too...last year. The best/ worst part is that you can use all your scraps for the cards....which means no scraps ever end up in the trash! Love the bag topper! Fabulous!

Scrapenabler said...

Love your bag topper! Can't wait to see your layout on Monday. Have a great weekend!

Catherine said...

Supper cute topper - I must invest in an electronic die cutting system!

Sharla said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love that treat topper!

Elisa K said...

I love treat bag toppers... hehe Love that owl.. great choice and your colors are perfect.

thanks for sharing.

Vanessa said...

That is really nice!

Tracy said...

Seriously my heart stopped for a second there :O
Ya I am naive, lol.
Cute candy bag topper

scrappymo! said...

Great job...I love that treat bag topper.

Connie Mercer said...

so sweet and super cute!!!

Liz said...

Isn't that spotted owl the cutest line every
So cute what you've done....

Kendall said...

Adorable gift bag!!

Post a Comment