Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Picture of the Day + My New Stamps + A Card

Hello,
As you know I took a class this weekend using the new Hero Arts stamps.  Here are the stamps that I bought.  I just love them so much and I have one on order because it sold out in seconds. 

This typewriter is just too darn cute and the the little messages are just adorable! Can't wait to use it!
This is the new Thank You definition background stamp.  I use my friend stamp all the time.  This will be a great addition!
I just think this stamp is so elegant and beautiful!  I have some great ideas on how to use this one! Can't wait.

My Picture of the Week!
Can I just tell you girls that my hubby is awesome!  Here he  is is down the basement working on my Tim Holtz blending tools.  The Velcro kept coming off and I asked Jennifer what she did to keep them on and she said she  her hubby used his staple gun and attached it that way.  So I asked hubby if he could help me and he said YES!  So he spent an hour putting in staples on all my blending tools--yes I have a ton of them--I don't like switching the pads so I have a tool for each color of distress ink--i will post a picture once my last spinner is up and running--I LOVE HIM!
Here is the finished product with a staple in the center.  Now the velcro doesn't fall off-LOVE IT!


New Card
The best things in life are friends

This is one of the cards we made at the debut party.  Love this--we used the background stamp from up above and then used the new flower stamps and greeting.  I love this greeting!  We then attached on of the Hero flowers. I think it came out really cute!

I hope everyone is having a great day! Thanks for stopping by and I will be back tomorrow with another Christmas card!

14 comments:

Becky said...

I'm not even sure where to begin! I love your entire post!! Awesome stamps, way cool hubby and beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Amazing stamps! Great tip for keeping the velcro on the blending tools! Thanks! I've got the same problem.

hilde janbroers said...

ooohhh nice stamps!! Love the card as well!

down_memory_lane said...

Oh my goodness I just LOVE those stamps!!! Hero Arts makes some of the most amazing stuff, Im ashamed to say that I dont own ANYTHING of theirs :/ Hopefully soon enough! I cant wait to work with you over at the Scrap Our Stash DT! Congrats!

Steph said...

Very pretty card!Looking forward to seeing what you make with your new stamps.

Tammy said...

Oh, I love the new Hero Arts cling stamps. I may NEED that typewriter set. How fun! Do you know I bought a staple gun just so that I could staple in my velcro on my blending tools? LOL The things we do for our craft.....

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com/

Sharla said...

love those new stamps...and the handy husband, and the beautiful card!! :)

Unknown said...

I'm just lovin' all those stamps!!!

Karen said...

Love your new stamps and can I borrow your hubby! Ha! What a guy!
Love your card too by the way.

Tracy said...

Your card is so pretty.
I have heard of those pad holders doing that, luckily I haven't had a problem with mine. Mind you I mostly use foam make up wedges.
You will have fun with those stamps :)

Tabitha said...

awww, what a sweet hubby! Love the stamps and card!

Melissa said...

Those stamps are fantastic - I LOVE the typewriter one! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

ScrappnBee said...

love the fact that you got DH involved! Great solution! great card too!

Sue Althouse said...

Love those new stamps and the card you made!

Post a Comment