Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Quick Post + A Fall Card

Hi everyone,
Oh I love the Indian Summer.  After a freezing weekend we are now enjoy a wonderful Indian Summer.  It is so nice this week with temperatures in the lower 70's.  Just perfect for me--not too hot and not too cool!  Just Lovely!  It does seem a little strange though to have the 70 degree weather in November when I am planning my list for Thanksgiving dinner.  I do like it chilly for Thanksgiving. 

Hope everyone is having a great week.  We are here thank goodness.  Jack is still coughing like crazy, but Michael seems to be improving somewhat.  Even with the coughs the boys are always on the go. Jack was so cute though when he came home from school yesterday--he said he was very tired and just wanted to relax.  For 5 he has such a huge vocabulary.

I am getting ready for Friday for my second crop--yup I am hooked.  My girlfriend, Tina, and I are meeting once again for a Friday night crop at Simply Scrapbooks.  I am finishing up a layout (hopefully I can do that tonight) and then I have to pack up my kits for the projects I want to complete for the crop.  I am so excited!  Hopefully I can be as productive as I was last time.  I have 3 big layouts that I need to get done and then I can just shop and play.  I have a card idea that I need to start sketching and then I am good to go!

 Here is this weeks card-once again I made this card using the A Muse stamps.  I love this card.  The colors are so great for fall (obviously since it is a fall card). 
Supplies:
Everything is from A Muse

Well thanks for stopping by!  I truly appreciate all your kind comments!  You brighten my day!  See you later in the week with a new layout!



8 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

what a beautiful card. have fun at your crop.

Becky said...

Great card! Are those trees stamps? They're just fab!

Steph said...

Great card!

Jingle said...

Lovely card!

Anonymous said...

very cute card - the colours are perfect!

Sue Althouse said...

Yes, this weather has been wonderful! I'm so thankful to still be able to walk outside and not be freezing! Love your card and the wonderful fall colors!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

I love this card! The autumn colors on this card are so incredibly beautiful!

Tracy said...

The weather hear turned warm again. Love it. Right now it is about 45 which is about 7. Nice here for this time of the year.

Post a Comment