Saturday, November 6, 2010

Father and Son

Hi there,
Well we all had a great night last night.  The popcorn was delicious and we watched the movie UP!  I just love that movie.  For those of you who don't have little ones I still recommend this movie by Disney.  It is so truly wonderful.  There are so many messages in the movie.  I just love it!  2 Thumbs Up!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!  Does anyone have any scrappin' plans?  I am going into my local scrap store (Simply Scrapbooks) today to pick up my Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas line and a new stamp.  We need to create something for the Holiday open house on November 13th.  I have decided to make a tag and holiday gift bag.  I have the design in my head right now so I hope it comes out well.  So I need to make this along with instructions and then I would like to get some scrappin' done.  I have been very behind.  I have not scrapped all week.  I have been busy with work and just wanted a little bit of time off.  But I am ready to get back into the swing of things.  Do you ever take time off of scrappin'?  I always do that way I don't get burnt out and the creative juices still continue to flow.

Well awhile ago I entered a challenge using the Fancy Pants product line and I had never used their products before and I just fell in love with their stuff.  Soooo I just had to go out and buy some more paper by them, and I fell in love with this line--Father and Son.  I thought it was so perfect for my boys.  Here is a look at the line.




Father and Son

Here is my layout using the paper.  I just love this picture of my hubby and Jack.  Boy, am I lucky to have them!  I wanted  a special layout for this picture and I came up with this!





Supplies
Cardstock: bazzill
pattern paper: fancy pants
buttons and twine:  paper trey ink

Well I am off!  Going to try to get things done around the house and then try to squeeze in some creative time while Michael is taking a nap and Jack is at his flag football game!  See ya tomorrow and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

mborrero said...

Up is crazy amazing!!!

Steph B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

What a nice layout, so special.
I love Up, well actually I love all Disney movie's.

Murphy's Law said...

oooooooo love the paper and embellies and you have some handsome dudes there.

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

This is precious - love how you did the title on the circle!

Danielle said...

i like that line of paper. your layout is awesome. love your photo.

Becky said...

Sounds like you had a great night! We had movie night too! Great layout, love the papers you used!

Sue Althouse said...

My husband and I saw Up! in the theatre - the only adults in the place without kids with them, lol! Love that paper and your layout - amazing photo!

Post a Comment