Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halloween Card

Hey everyone.
Sorry for the quick post today.  I just am swamped at work--we have parent teacher conferences and just a ton to do.

Here is a quick little Halloween card I made this weekend.  I simply stamped the images and then used the die cut and stamped my sentiment.  Very simple and Very easy.




Supplies
Cardstock:  Hero Arts layering paper
Stamps:  Paper Trey Ink
Die Cut:  Paper Trey Ink
Button:  Doodlebug
Gem:  I Rock by Imaginisce
Colored Pencils

This past summer I took a class using the A Muse stamps.  We made so many cute fall and Halloween cards.  I will be posting them in the next couple of weeks. 

Hope everyone has a great week and I will be back on Friday with a new layout!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Very cute! Love all of the stamping.

Sue Althouse said...

No apology needed for a short post. Hope things settle down for you soon. Very cute card, love the stamping.

Anonymous said...

very cute... I plan to post a quick H card tutorial on Friday.. was meant to be yesterday but my eyes would not co-operate!

Tracy said...

Cute card. Is not fair that life gets in the way of our passions :)

Jingle said...

This is really cute!

Post a Comment