Sunday, September 5, 2010

I Can Feel Fall Just Around The Corner + A Quick One Page Layout

The weather has finally changed a bit.  The hot and humid weather has left for a couple of days and we have a beautiful day in store for us.  I can almost feel fall.  Fall is my most favorite time of the year!  I don't know about anyone else but I always love the new fall scrapbooking line.  This year my favorite is the Imaginisce Apple Cider collection.  I just love the colors and the images.  If you haven't seen it yet I will post some pictures of it soon.  Fall also means Halloween.  I have to say the Little Yellow Bicycle line is my favorite.  I am going to Simply Scrapbooks this weekend to buy it up. It is just so cute, but there are also so many to choose from.  I just love it. 

Well anyway on to my quick layout.  I entered the 2 Peas in a Bucket weekly challenge last week and this is what I came up with.
Bouncin'

Michael just loved playing in the bounce house this year.  He had a smile on his face the whole time. It was just so darn cute and I love how he is wearing his sun hat.  Too irresistible for me!  (Sorry you can't really see his face.  There was a bit of a glare.)

Supplies
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Pattern Paper:  Echo in the Park Summertime
Die Cut:  3 Bugs in a Rug Tool Time
Font:  Mickey Mouse font
Buttons:  Paper Trey Ink

Well I am off.  I am going to enjoy the day outside today.  Hopefully we can take a bike ride or go to a park.  It is just too pretty to stay inside.  I hope everyone has a great day.  I will post again soon.  I am working on a cute layout --hopefully I can get it done during the kids nap time today!

3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

ooooo totally adorable. i have boys always on the lookout for bright fun papers. tfs!!

Amy said...

The photo is adorable! Cute layout!!

Pam said...

Love your layout! I also love the Little Yellow Bicycle fall line. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment