Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Big Thank You and A Layout!

Hey everyone,
I just want to say Thanks to everyone for all the nice comments and a big Hello to all my new followers.  Thank you all so much.  I will be trying to visit all your blogs in return. I get so much inspiration when I see all the talented people.    Things have been crazy this past week.  I still don't seem to have a good routine going with trying to balance work (I am a high school teacher), motherhood,  my scrappin' addiction, my design team work, and my new love-my blog.  I know it seems like a lot, but I am a highly organized person so I know I can do it!  Plus the past two weeks have been crazy--we had my birthday, my husbands birthday and then my oldest son's birthday all within 7 days.  Today was my son's party.  It was very small but he had a blast!  I love it when he has a good time.  I will post pictures later in the week.

On to the layout!  I really had fun making this one.  I bought the Cuttlebug right when it came out but I didn't open it until this summer.  I must say I love the little machine and the embossing folders!  They are so much fun.  I love the texture they give.

Rollin'
A close up of the embossed paper.

  Supplies
Cardstock:  Bazzill, neenah solar white
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey
Buttons:  Basic Grey
Button Twine:  Paper Trey Ink
Ink:  Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Tools:  Fiskars border punch. cuttlebug embossing folder

I really like this layout (of course I say that about all of mine, but for some reason I just like it more than usual) because I tried something new with the embossing folder.  I just love the look plus it gives that added texture. 

I hope everyone has a great Sunday.  My friends just adopted a little baby boy, and we are going to go meet him for the first time.  I can't wait!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

Love the layout! I love my embossing tools too.

Anonymous said...

I've become a bit addicted to my blog too! I'm even scrapbooking less because of it.

Tracy said...

Cute layout. Love the photo's.
I am like you and have a lot on my plate. I dont' get to scrapbook as much as I would love to.
My blog and other's is now an addiction as well :)

Post a Comment